Miami Ad School San Francisco, Account Planning, 2016.
Awarded Top Dog in Account Planning.
University of Colorado Boulder, B.S., 2014.
Major in Advertising, Certificate in Technology, Arts and Media.
Jr. experience Strategist - rapp san francisco | JUNE 2017 - present
Visa, Wells Fargo, Corning Gorilla Glass, Big Heart Pet Brands, AssetMark
- Developed experience, communications, and content strategies for integrated marketing campaigns.
- Synthesized technical products and business challenges to brief creative teams, provide feedback, and sell through work.
- Recognized for my positive attitude while growing my responsibilities. Commended for my presentation skills.
Freelance Jr. Strategist - Mekanism | September 2016 - may 2017
Alaska Airlines, Muscle Milk, Charles Schwab, Nordstrom Rack, eBay, New Business
- Wrote numerous creative briefs and delivered engaging briefing stories to creative teams.
- Lead the Product Campaigns briefing for Alaska Airlines which changed all future briefings and brand communications.
- Initial contract extended multiple times. Recognized by my superiors in Strategy and Creative for my work ethic, enthusiasm, and creative briefing skills.
FREELANCE Brand Strategist - DDB | July 2016 - September 2016
New Business: Telecom Industry Audit
- Extracted insights and critical data from hundreds of pages from material in under one week.
- Presented my findings to a global team of Creatives and Strategists.
- Recognized for my ability to synthesize and present highly technical information.
Qualitative Strategy Intern - Egg Strategy | May 2015 - August 2015
- Analyzed consumer answers and behavior in ethnographic studies involving thousands of unique responses to contribute to insight development, brand positioning and innovation initiatives.
Brand Strategist - The Fieldhouse Project | November 2013 - APril 2017
- Volunteered for a student founded non-profit to build a multi-purpose educational and sports facility in Nyanyano, Ghana. Helped reach our primary fundraising goal of $50,000.
- Developed a cohesive branding strategy and fundraising communications plans.
Acacia International Conclave - Alumni Representative, 2014
Acacia Leadership Academy - Chapter Representative, 2013
Outward Bound Graduate - Southwest Alpine Backpacking, Canyoneering and Rafting, 2007
Available on LinkedIn and upon request.
Media - Follow and participate in cultural conversation around technology, art, and advertising
Live Music - Capture and freely distribute live concert recordings, collect event poster art
Food - Finding a new recipe or local restaurant weekly