Miami Ad School, Account Planning Certificate, 2016.
Awarded Top Dog of my class of Account Planners
University of Colorado Boulder, B.S., 2014.
Major in Advertising, Certificate in Technology, Arts and Media
Jr. experience Strategist - rapp san francisco | JUNE 2017 - present
- Clients: Visa, Charles Schwab.
Freelance Jr. Strategist - Mekanism | September 2016 - may 2017
Clients: Alaska Airlines, Muscle Milk, Charles Schwab, Nordstrom Rack, eBay, New Business.
Brief Writing: Wrote numerous creative briefs for multiple clients.
Storytelling: Developed creative briefing presentations.
Presentation: Presented to creative teams, gave strategic guidance in creative reviews.
Research: Competitive audits, POVs, and market analyses. Ethnographic research including interviews and surveys.
Reported to Director of Strategy and Planning, Mekanism West.
Brand Strategist - Freelance | July 2016 - September 2016
Telecom Industry Secondary Audit - DDB San Francisco
DDB needed focused learning and insight development from research they had already compiled for a global telecommunications client. The research was organized into four main categories: Global trends, 5G, the Internet of Things, and Mobile Processors.
In less than a week, I extracted insights and critical data from hundreds of pages from articles, research studies, and white papers, compiled a slide deck and presented it to a global team of creatives and strategists.
Amazon Strategist - Amplio Digital | September 2015 - February 2016
- Account management of five Amazon Seller accounts.
- Executed strategy directives across all account areas including product, category and competitor analysis, search engine optimization, sponsored product advertisements, copywriting and supply chain operations.
Qualitative Strategy Intern - Egg Strategy | May 2015 - August 2015
- Insight development to guide brand positioning, strategy, and innovation initiatives for multiple studies involving over 3,000 unique responses.
- Worked on brands in the consumer packaged goods and health spaces, including Hershey and GlaxoSmithKline.
Brand Strategist - The Fieldhouse Project | November 2013 - Present
- Volunteer for a student founded non-profit to aid children in Ghana.
- Developed advertising for print and digital channels to reach our primary fundraising goal of $50,000 in 15 months.
Digital Marketing Strategist - hobbyDB | October 2014 - May 2015
- Managed PPC and SEO strategy for a database of over 50,000 unique collectibles. Produced a tenfold increase in paid traffic and over 400% growth in search engine visibility.
- Delivered user experience and feature recommendations from user behavior analysis. Redesigned site homepage from product use data.
- Promoted to a managerial position after four months, assisted team in successful application to TechStars Class of 2015.
Acacia International Conclave - Alumni Representative, 2014
Acacia Leadership Academy - Chapter Representative, 2013
Outward Bound Graduate - Southwest Alpine Backpacking, Canyoneering and Rafting, 2007
Available on LinkedIn and upon request.
Commercial Culture - Follow and participate in cultural conversation around technology, art, and advertising.
Live Music - Capture and freely distribute live concert recordings, collect event poster art.
Fitness - Lift weights and run year-round, ski and mountaineer seasonally.